Damn...!
Jesus...i can't belive this! in this easter holidays today is the first time i woke up at 8 AM!! Damn i'm surprised..! well...i was actualy woked up because of my brother's work friend...damn i hate to be woken up by a phone ring!! And last night i slept 1.00AM!! i usualy sleep at 5.00AM or 7.00AM in holidays!
I realy wanted to work out my body this easter holidays...but with my knee problem..HELL NO!
I slept very well last night..but now that i turn on my pc..i had to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2006..the hell with hackers and crackers...DO SOMETHING RIGHT!! =P kdg...don't get me wrong...'cause if someone one day confiscate my pc...i was doomed...you know why...=P
I think my monitor is fu**ed up...because is always lines up and down...well this monitor gave his life to me...almost 5 years since i use it! Came with my old pc..and now that i have a new pc...it's acting a little odd lately..anyway...technology...what can i say...^^
I realy wanted to work out my body this easter holidays...but with my knee problem..HELL NO!
I slept very well last night..but now that i turn on my pc..i had to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2006..the hell with hackers and crackers...DO SOMETHING RIGHT!! =P kdg...don't get me wrong...'cause if someone one day confiscate my pc...i was doomed...you know why...=P
I think my monitor is fu**ed up...because is always lines up and down...well this monitor gave his life to me...almost 5 years since i use it! Came with my old pc..and now that i have a new pc...it's acting a little odd lately..anyway...technology...what can i say...^^

