« Home | back musketeers season?? » | ... » | Pleasure Island » | IRAN! » | the 3rd earth » | Stupid accusations » | U don't know me... » | Now this is the truth...! » | Persia...The Great Empire! » | Smart guys ha? »

THIS IS FOR ALL PORTUGUESE THAT KNOW ME!!

it's incredible how you portuguese feel bad about me talking "bad" about you and your country! like...you feel like kings when you talk bad about my country...calling NAMES to my country as much as you want...but when i say something like calling ignorant to you...you feel all ofended and victimized!!
what about the old "don't do to others what you don't want to happen to you"?? is it just the right of the countries natives and not the immigrants? and by the way...i'm not immigrant..i was born and given a portuguese name "Marina" before i we
nt to Iran. I don't talk bad about Portugal like you talk about Iran, you talk bad with no reason...no motif...just because you want to have a good time...you offend everything i belived my whole life...the country where i felt belonged...even though wasn't my birth country. I talk bad about Portugal as a way to defend myself and my pride...just like you do when i talk bad about Portugal. just an hour ago i saw that a guy...and i am probably sure who was that wrote...and i quote: "Sanaz, how about going back to your country?" ; "you're just taking the job vacancies of portuguese, and all though your here, you're always talking bad. bye, you're not necessary." all this came when i said that portugal didn't worth to be a country if it wasn't for its football...and i said that 'cause you were badly (like always) saying awfull bad thing about Iran just because Iran lost a damn football match!! jesus...!! it was humiliating what you portuguese said...it could hurt anyone that was directed to. but when i defend myself..(just one little girl, "foreign") in a class of 23 boys (natives)...you all attack me like i am not even human being!
I realy wanted to see one of you...in a strange country...where everybody are complet ignorants (that means...not knowing anything...i mean...ANYTHING about what they're talking about...just rumors they hear) about your country...and always...ALWAYS...talking bad about your country...to offend you, your religion...every fucking things you like and you are proud about your country with false accusations or things that are not even for a million years true! a
nd when u defend your country...there is 23 guys...(plus the teacher(s) ) that start attaking you...and all of them OFFENDING YOU and your just 1 trying to defend your pride! I REALY WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS DOING THAT...AND ,ONE DAY, SUFFER THE SAME!!!!
I had to put up and swallow all this since i got in Portugal! I was 8 when i came to Portugal and went to school....i didn't know even a word in portuguese...they bullied me...they hitted me...they called me names...they made fun of me...! this wasn't what i expected of Portugal...always thought that Portugal was the beautiful country that i was born in.. and that people would acce
pt me and help me to adapt somehow to Portugal and portuguese people.
That didn't happen.
Until last year...(that means 7 damn years) i was always called names just because of the country that i came...always the motif of laughs...and i swalloed my pride. but since i growed up a little more last summer...i just felt tired of swalloing everything that portuguese said...because you think you are better then me just because i came from Iran!!! I am just as Portuguese as i am Iranian...so i feel obligated to defend the two of them when they are in matter. But of course..i have that special care for Iran..because i never suffered in Iran in anyway as i suffered in Portugal.
Portugal seemed like hell for me for a long time...going to school was almost terrifying...because i was always so descriminated...not just a simple descrimination...but a descrimination that created a hell in my mind...i had bad dreams of it all the time and i guess i was traumatized because of that.
I WAS THROUGH HELL FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING...NO FRIENDS...NO ONE THAT I COULD TALK TO...AND ALWAYS SILENT HOPPING THAT THE DESCRIMINATION WOULD, SOMEHOW, STOP! AND I WAS JUST A DAMN LITTLE INOCENT GIRL!!
But after a long time...i understood that doing nothing wasn't going to solve the problem...but fighting back and answearing would work..and i did. It worked...and
it's still working...but of course..you don't know why i do that so i make couple (or even more) enemies but ratter that then being silent...at least i know that i am defending my pride...and i am not swallowing what you say without response! I don't expect you, reader, to understand me...but i just don't care if you do or not...all i want you to know...is that i will always fight back for what i care and feel proud...Portugal or Iran...me...my family...even my own panties...i will fight back and i don't care if you get offended or not...
YOU DIDN'T CARE AND DON'T CARE WHEN YOU OFFEND ME...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD NOT OFFEND YOU?? BECAUSE YOUR NATIVE PORTUGUESE...BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR COUNTRY IS BETTER THEN MINE AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO ME?? KISS MY BIG ASS IF YOU THINK THAT!!!

I will defend Portugal when someone talks bad about it in a subject that is false...and the same to Iran...NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK...DO...OR LIKE! I JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THAT ANYMORE! AND DON'T BLAME ME...I AM THIS WAY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW NATIVES DID TO ME FOR YEARS! AND YOU STILL WANT ME TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY...AFTER WHAT I SUFFERED AND PUT UP IN THIS ONE??
I HOPE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE ME SUFFER FOR ALL THOSE YEARS AND THE ONE THAT STILL DO THAT...PAY BACK...MOST OF THEM DID!


so...i hope i cleared your mind about my way to defend myself...if you didn't too bad...like portuguese say: AZAR!

see...i had to remember all over again every bad things that i "closed" in my mind to clear the image you have about me...i can't do that in person...because remembering all of that...hurts...and you realy don't want to know how much it hurts...you don't!!

bye...PEACE AND LOVE!!





ARGH! I hate that kind of people!!
Tell me who is the motherfucker and I will kick his ass!!
I dont know exactly how you feel, and I understand a bit, cause I've been throught almost the same thing as you did. Of course, I'm not in a foreign country and I didnt have to learn another laguage, neither to be judge for having another religion or being from another country. But I've been really humilliated by other people. They have made fun of me for WHAT I WAS! I was educated to be nice to people... my parents taught me to say "I'm fine thx" and people from "ciclo" on the first day (and the following) started to make fun of me because I say thx!! Well... duh!! What's the problem in that?! Damn, I hate that stupid silly people!
I was afraid to go to school too. I hated school because of the people I had to face. I had nightmares too... I understand (in some way) what you're feeling, and all I can say is that that hurts very very much. Its even worse then a phisycal pain, unless it is for me...
Remmenber Nini? That silly person from the 8th and 9th grade? He used to make fun of us... I ignored him and now he passes throught me and just says "hi". He understood that that kind of stuff doesnt work with me. And so you should do the same! The way you defend yourself isnt the best.... sometimes, attaking isnt the best defence tactic. Besisdes, its not only portuguese people (I've told you this before already...). The fact is that the people you are knowing (most of people of Setubal) are like that: stupid, ignorant, intolerant, annoying, silly.... I havent the right word... I cant find it, because I dont understand how can people act like that... Its so incompreensive (I'm sorry if this isnt the right word... hehe... bad english). And so, I think you should start to ignore them instead of attacking them by calling names to Portugal or saying bad things about Portugal. Pretend you didnt listened to what they said, or just say "Screw you" or "Fuck you" or "Kiss my ass, asshole!" or just kick his balls with your feets!! Only a coward would hurt you phisically...
I really advise you to change your way to defend your self. It worked (in some way) with me, so it will work with you. Fuck those people! Who cares?!
You'd better follow my advise and ignore that people, stop say bad things about Portugal because that doesnt work... When they make fun of Iran, if you ignore that, they will stop for sure. Or try to say something like this "And so what? You are worse than all of them together. You'd better look at yourself and start trying to understand the others".
Damn, If I could help you... If I could be at your side and defend you everytime a dicksucker like those ones start to bullie you... argh!!
Anyway, I hope you get better from the pain you feel inside. And dont thing about the things in the past! It only make things get worse! And it hurts... I know it doesnt... so forget it!
Soon they will get what they deserve.... "GOD NEVER SLEEPS!!"
Kisses for my sweet friend! *** ^-^

Dark_Night_Walker

well honey...the things you've experienced...are so difrent then what i did...i couldn't even communicate because i didn't know a single word expect "olá" in portuguese. See..i was quiete until 9th grade remember? and Nini and that asshole Luis(not u of course)took advantage of that...and despite your advise...i will continue to defend myself...'cause i don't want the portuguese think that as i don't answere them...is because they are right.. they have no ideia...they are just a bunch of ignorant kids and even grown ups! They try to make me feel bad about myself by offending my country...and i just play with the same coin! My father always said to me "THE BEST DEFENSE IS A STRONG OFFENCE!" =P
anyway honey...thanks a lot...as i always told you...i'm still san thanks to you...or ther wise i would had killed somebody 'till now...xDD
****************+++

You do what you want and what you think its the best, but I still think and I still advise you not to attack. It will only make things worse, like what happened with the guy that told you to go back to Iran. Besisdes, saying that you arent attaking the person that is laughing at you... you are attaking everyone, even your friends and the people who like you. I'm sure that the other people who doesnt bullie you, when they hear what you say, they feel bad and start to think bad things about you, when thats not true!
Anyway, you do what you think its the best choice. ^-^ **********

My Point of view.

Well, I read your Blog of Wednesday, June 21, 2006 named "THIS IS FOR ALL PORTUGUESE THAT KNOW ME!!"

It's quite scary to read that.
My first thoughts where, damn what an Fascistically behavior of these Portuguiese Stupids cause when I read that it reminds me of the past tense of Germany & Hitler in 1939 and of the Statements of a small bunch of Fascists today in Germany, and I wonder if Portugals People really want to be not better than the Fascists of the past and of today.

Well, you may know the past of Germany. But I have to say we changed alot. Currently there are around 7.5 Million Foreigners living in Germany.


Türkei
2.110.223

Jugoslawien 1)

719.474

Italien

612.048

Griechenland

363.514

Bosnien-Herzegowina

190.119

Kroatien

208.909

Spanien

131.121

Portugal

132.578

Marokko

82.748

Tunesien

25.000

Mazedonien

46.167

Slowenien

18.412


You see even here are living a lot Portuguese People.
And Not even here you'll get bothered with such Fascistic Slogans like "How about go back to your Country" or different stuff that I was reading here. Of course even here are still some stupids who think they can turn back the "good old times" but why you Portuguese People want to be with them and start with those Fascistic Slagans in your own county like it was in Germany 1939 ? Are you so Underdeveloped taht u still live in 1939 ??

Portugal is an Touristic Country, you only live cause we Touristics are so nice and Vist your Country. ALWAYS REMEBER THAT AND SHOW SOME RESPECT !

Bye Torsten

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger