« Home | Honda - The Power of Dreams! » | yuuuhhhuuuuu!!! » | Long time, no see! » | My favorite electronic band and my future car =) » | Just good actions O=) » | Vacation...AT LAST!!! =D » | Crazy night =D » | The Thing is...there is nothing sure in our lives! » | yeeeyyy!! » | Robert Miles »

Chocolat IS Evil!!

Hey fellows....i'm sorry i havn't updated the blog a long time now...but i just didn't had the mood for this.

well...school has started now 3 weeks...and thing are going great! My teachers are great...specialy my Math teacher...he's awsome!! my SDAC teacher is cool too...couldn't be better substitute for António Guerreiro then Rui Cabral! I'm loving this 2nd year of my course: Finaly we're going to the main gist of the course...Hardware! =D
My IMEI teacher is a pain in the ass...and he's damn unfair..he said he would put the best students in the same group...and he puttet me with not so good students....afterall...I had the best grades of the last year! 3 20's...1 18, 2 17's, and a lot of 16's!! Maybe he thinks that as i'm not into hardware yet...i would lean back and let the hardware guys do all the job, I mean...that's really me right????
-.-" but i'll show him with this work he gave us..i'll try to do the most complete presentation o fthe class just to kick his ass! And there's more!! in the parents reuniun of this year..after 2 hours of waiting...the only thing he said was: "Well...0 modules behind...0 missed classes...what can I say...she's a NORMAL student" ---> WHAT THE HELL?? NORMAL STUDENT?? NOT A GOOD STUDENT...OR -/+ STUDENT...JUST NORMAL?? I even helped my classmates for tests...well...that is nothing right? but i didn't sctualy studied last year...and i had those grades. But this year...I'm already studying! See...i'm a good girl!

And the Sony VAIO I'm asking my mom is the FE-21M...with motion eye...bluetooth...15.4 of X-black double lamp flat screen...1GB RAM...160GB od Hard disk @ 4200RPM (is a liiiitle slow)
but as the price of this baby is high (1600€) i'll wait until the price get low or maybe until a new VAIO offer comes up!

well...going to my other baby...Honda Civic.
Wednsday was a crazy night...as I drove baby civic at the backs of Lidle at liceu...I was going wild!!
O_O..i even surprised myself and made my mom and brother almost scream xDD
I broke my record...I went 'till the 5th gear at 100km/h...and I the best part was...when I parked the car! I was going...almost 80km/h..at 4th gear...and then...I shiffed to the dead point and sudnly turned and pushed the break and the car stopped...while this...my mom and brother were terrified!! xD damn..that was a adrenaline RUSH!!! my brother was astonished with my parking...was a perfect and fast parking...my mom said "damn...Shahin...even you can't make a parking like her!" and belive me...my brother is a hell of a driver...but he's not heavy foot like me =P what can i say...I grow up watching fast and the furious movies and 60 seconds xDD
I'm just totally in love with baby Civic..=D

Going to the main gist of this post...Chocolat IS Evil!
Thursday night while iwas beginning to get sick (yes..i'm little sick) i was printing somthing for my brothers request for portuguese nationality ...and when I was printing it...i just couldn't print it right...the paper gor stuck and wouldn't come out! And then...I saw something like a ball inside the printer...i disconected the printer...and strated to shake his guts...nad after a while...a chocolat noughet came out of the printer...i was like...OOOO____OOOO ?????????!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?????!!!!
LOOOL you get it right? i handed over the chocolat to my mom...and she ate it! xxxDDDD
and after that...the printer worked just fine! "Beware: Printer failure caused by chocolat"<--- this should be the new system error messege! xDD well...today (hopefully...if that retarded Fati [my brothers wife] be in the fucking mood) we're going to see the First Tunning Show of Setúbal just near my school...will be nice =D oh and...the Major Goose (IMEI teacher)...yesterday forgot that he had a class with us...xDD DDAAAAHHH..and then we are irresponsible! =P well..bye bye ****

Yeah, finally you've posted something in here.
Becareful with the driving stuff. I don't want you to ge killed or hurt. Besides, you're too young for that and if a policeman see you... you'r fu****!

I loved that printer situation! hehehe Really funny! And you're just as evil as the chocolant for handling it to your mom! hehe
Yes, that might be a good printer.

Anyway, gotta a english work to do.

Cya soon! ;)
Kisses and hugs!

lool...f*** the police...i wanna have fun =P...even for a damn 2 minuts! =P

i handed the chocolate to my mom so she could see it...but she ate it...not my fault =P

good luck for ur english work baby ;-)
kiss

És mesmo uma aluna fraquinha, nem se quer é normal, fraquinha mesmo :p
Tens que ter é mais cuidado a conduzir, nem tanto por causa de bater mas sim mais por causa do carro, é que de 4ª parar o carro em ponto morto não faz muito bem á caixa e afins...
O chocolate é terrível, até a impressora é viciada nele....

Porta-te e boa sorte para a apresentação
****

Além disso, conduzir depressa todos conseguem, agora bem já é outra história :p

txii..kuando tirar a carta vou-te mostrar kem conduz depressa e bem com cuidado =P
kisses

Promessas, promessas..... :p

aiii...promessas de Persas é difrente das portuguesas =P ah poisé

Depois vemos isso. As palavras são como o vento... Voam com as areias do deserto :p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger