hey there!
damn...there's so much that happened since my last post...that i can't even remember all!
like always...the main problem is my dad! Guess what...i'm not even "alowed" even to depilate my legs...because i'm not married O_O LOOL..(it's obvious that I depilate...dispite what he says)!
He started to say "bla bla bla...I can't let you depilate, not until you're married, bla bla, here..look at my legs...i never depilated for 72 years...see...i don't have that much hair!" I mean O_O ????!!!???????!!?!?!?!?!???!?!????????!!!!!!!!!
what??????? he want's my legs to be like his?? LIKE A FUCKING TREE???
I remember when i was 12 he said for me not to depilate under my arms..that I'm only "allowed" to do that when i was 14...thank god that even my mom didn't listen to him...or by now i had mushrooms under my arms O_O LOOOOOOL no i'm serious...he said that!! i swear by Allah!!
And guess what...he said "you can't do your eyebrows either...a girl must be natural!"
Well...a normal girl yes...not a girl with hair generator hormones!! yes..i have too much estrogen and progestron...that accelerate my hair growth (obviously is in a normal rate...not in animal rate xDD ) but is enough to make me look ugly!
Continuing with "don't shave your legs" story...:
After a lot of screams of mine for him to hear (yeah...his kinda def THANK GOD!!) my brother came to the scene...'cause that stupid old man was starting to say " I'm gonna punish you [by showing me his fist]".
So...my brother comes in to the action:
"hey...stop screaming at her! I'm her responsible now...you weren't here for 2 years...bla bla"
"What? she's my responsibility...she's becoming a whore...she shaved her legs [OH MY GOD...THATS A CRIME!!!!!! loool]...she goes out at night...and then shaves her legs?? noooooo...that can't be! i don't allow such things...bla bla"
[I MEAN...WHO HE THINK HE IS??????!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!?!?!?!?!?!]
he to me " see your brothers wife?? she's 20 years old...she never did this kind of thing!" - my brother:" What?? how you know that? she always depilates!"
my dad:" now that she is married...yes...but your sister is not married...she is not allowed to depilate!!!" [who would marry me anyway if i had mushrooms under my arms..and tree on my legs???????!!!!! maybe he likes monkeys ~_O LOOL]
my brother called his wife : "Fati...since when you depilate?"
she:"since i was 10!! is normal to a girl to maintain their higiene!!"
and my dad " shut up...what you say is rubish...she [Sanaz] is not allowed to do that...i'm her responsible..bla bla"
my brother "you're not responsible of her...you didn't pay her expences in last 2 years that you were in Iran...not even since she is in Portugal!! and now you come here and talking about "alowing to shave" shit?? go back to Iran..you belong there!! next time don't come back!"
anyway...gonna finish this post..because i'm disgust already!
kisses
damn...there's so much that happened since my last post...that i can't even remember all!
like always...the main problem is my dad! Guess what...i'm not even "alowed" even to depilate my legs...because i'm not married O_O LOOL..(it's obvious that I depilate...dispite what he says)!
He started to say "bla bla bla...I can't let you depilate, not until you're married, bla bla, here..look at my legs...i never depilated for 72 years...see...i don't have that much hair!" I mean O_O ????!!!???????!!?!?!?!?!???!?!????????!!!!!!!!!
what??????? he want's my legs to be like his?? LIKE A FUCKING TREE???
I remember when i was 12 he said for me not to depilate under my arms..that I'm only "allowed" to do that when i was 14...thank god that even my mom didn't listen to him...or by now i had mushrooms under my arms O_O LOOOOOOL no i'm serious...he said that!! i swear by Allah!!
And guess what...he said "you can't do your eyebrows either...a girl must be natural!"
Well...a normal girl yes...not a girl with hair generator hormones!! yes..i have too much estrogen and progestron...that accelerate my hair growth (obviously is in a normal rate...not in animal rate xDD ) but is enough to make me look ugly!
Continuing with "don't shave your legs" story...:
After a lot of screams of mine for him to hear (yeah...his kinda def THANK GOD!!) my brother came to the scene...'cause that stupid old man was starting to say " I'm gonna punish you [by showing me his fist]".
So...my brother comes in to the action:
"hey...stop screaming at her! I'm her responsible now...you weren't here for 2 years...bla bla"
"What? she's my responsibility...she's becoming a whore...she shaved her legs [OH MY GOD...THATS A CRIME!!!!!! loool]...she goes out at night...and then shaves her legs?? noooooo...that can't be! i don't allow such things...bla bla"
[I MEAN...WHO HE THINK HE IS??????!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!?!?!?!?!?!]
he to me " see your brothers wife?? she's 20 years old...she never did this kind of thing!" - my brother:" What?? how you know that? she always depilates!"
my dad:" now that she is married...yes...but your sister is not married...she is not allowed to depilate!!!" [who would marry me anyway if i had mushrooms under my arms..and tree on my legs???????!!!!! maybe he likes monkeys ~_O LOOL]
my brother called his wife : "Fati...since when you depilate?"
she:"since i was 10!! is normal to a girl to maintain their higiene!!"
and my dad " shut up...what you say is rubish...she [Sanaz] is not allowed to do that...i'm her responsible..bla bla"
my brother "you're not responsible of her...you didn't pay her expences in last 2 years that you were in Iran...not even since she is in Portugal!! and now you come here and talking about "alowing to shave" shit?? go back to Iran..you belong there!! next time don't come back!"
anyway...gonna finish this post..because i'm disgust already!
kisses

O_O
OMG!! Your father is f****** crazy! How come he didnt want you to shave your legs?! Is that any law or something?! Jesus, this guy doesnt know what he is talking about!
I really hope the relation bettween you and your dad gets better, before he commite a homicide (yours, of course XD).
Hugs and kisses!
Posted by
Dark Night Walker |
21:18
lolol ya!! i thought about killing him more then i think about eating LOOOL
xDD
kiss
Posted by
Mahakali |
17:16