Back from Lisbon...
Well another day in my life...but...this wasn't boring like always =P I love Lisbon..i mean..is lot better then Setúbal that is a city of old geezers =S anyway...!
just got home and damn...my feet still hurt from yesterday and the day before! I can see my own flesh of the little finger of my left foot..it's fu**ing sacary!!
i dunno if is my new jeans or is me...but today in the aeroport every single guy looked at my ass!! god damn...LOOK TO YOUR ASS NOT MINE!!! xD
just got home and damn...my feet still hurt from yesterday and the day before! I can see my own flesh of the little finger of my left foot..it's fu**ing sacary!!
i dunno if is my new jeans or is me...but today in the aeroport every single guy looked at my ass!! god damn...LOOK TO YOUR ASS NOT MINE!!! xD
