« Home | No school... » | ayumi hamasaki - ayu trance - 14 - a song for xx (... » | My favorite Japonese singer...=P » | Mama Miaaaa! » | ='( » | i'm back again! » | New Iranian "President's" Extensive Criminal Backg... » | I'm a dreamer!! » | Back from Lisbon... » | Uff... »

is it jealousy? lool

Moments ago..a colleague of mine...came to me and said: "let's all put in our nicks: BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, A DAY OF CLASS WITHOUT SANAZ!" ---» is this a try to make me feel bad or good??
like my dad always told me..."what doesn't kill me...it only makes me stronger"...i'm so used people try to make me feel bad...but guess what...that doens't work with me anymore..it used to work...but not anymore! So my question is...I'M SUPOSE TO FEEL BAD OR GOOD? 'cause they seem to care a hell lot about me...then i care about them! i fell flattert for this not bad!! Thank god i've changed...because if i was the "old" me...i was now crying trying to figure out why they don't like me and try to hurt me...but now...i seem no to care about it...'cause i know i'm good...i'm the best in the class...they other
colleagues are always being humiliated by the teachers...and i'm always being put up because i even have the best grades in they're own language class: PORTUGUESE! I just feel good for them to care so much about bringing me down...because i just get the idea that they feel threaten by my presence! i feel damn FLATTER!!

What doesn't kill me...it only makes me stronger!

Hey sanaz!
You probabily dont know my blogger username, but you know who I am... Let's just say I'm your friend Luis =).
I dont have much time for this, so I will be quick.
I just want to tell you that, sometimes, we must say to ourselves: "I am the best, so fuck the rest!". You probabily have heard this sentence before... It doesnt mean that you must be vain, Im saying that sometimes you shouldnt pay attention to the other people "stupidness". They may not like you, but the problem isnt you... they are the problem. Because, you know what?, there are people who cares about you... AND I DO!! So its only jealousy: they worth nothing, and you are valueable and worth of everything,including their attention, and, of course, my friendship...
You know you can always count on me. I can be really busy, but I still have some time for my friends! ^-^
Every time your sad, just mail me, send me an sms or just phone me.
I must go now, sorry.
Cheers and hugs!! =D

"Enjoy your life as better as you can! Noone is worth of taking it from you!"

You're my best friend Luís and you know it! I know i can count on you and i hope you know that you can count on me too! i'm here for anything and everything! it's because of friends like you that i've became a stronger person that i am today!
love u my friend!
*******

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger